* Malaysian palm oil futures fell over 1 percent on Thursday, charting a second straight session of declines, on weaker related edible oils and bearish market outlook on palm prices and inventory levels. POI/
* U.S. soybean futures inched upward on Thursday on news that Chinese state-owned firms bought at least 500,000 tonnes of U.S. soybeans, while wheat futures dropped to their lowest levels in more than a year on pressure from a strengthening dollar, traders said. GRA/
* Oil prices edged higher on Thursday, supported by OPEC-led supply cuts and U.S. sanctions against exporters Venezuela and Iran, but gains were capped by falling stock markets and renewed concerns over demand growth. O/R
* Asian stocks were headed for harm on Friday after the European Central Bank slashed its growth forecasts and launched an emergency round of policy stimulus, leaving investors fearing the worst for the global economy. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > China makes first soy purchase since 10 million tonne promise -traders > EXCLUSIVE-US EPA aims to curb biofuel credit speculation by blocking outsiders > Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) further shrinks commodities trading > EPA changed rules to help profitable refiners get biofuel waivers -lawsuit > Brazil northern port terminals could run out of soybeans by Friday -Abiove > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-10 palm oil export data on Mar 11. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-10 palm oil export data on Mar 11. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-10 palm oil export data on Mar 11.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0046 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
146070 CHINA SOYOIL
144886 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
581 INDIA SOYOIL
12250 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
— OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
— SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures — 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades — OILS/E