* Malaysian palm oil futures rose on Wednesday to a two-week high buoyed by expectations of slowing production growth and improved exports, charting a fourth straight session of gains. POI/
* U.S. wheat futures rose nearly 2 percent on Wednesday on poor weather in the Midwest soft winter wheat belt and the northern Plains spring wheat region, traders said. GRA/
* U.S. crude prices rose on Wednesday to a 4-month high above $60 a barrel after U.S. government data showed tightening domestic oil supplies, but gains were capped by concerns over global economic growth due to the ongoing U.S.-China trade war. O/R
* A gauge of stocks across the world fell on Wednesday as a boost from a dovish Federal Reserve was not enough to offset concerns over economic growth and U.S.-China trade talks. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > U.S. farmers face devastation following Midwest floods > Trump says tariffs on Chinese goods may stay for ‘substantial period’ > As bumper harvest nears, Argentina’s soy farmers stall deals waiting for trade war’s end > EPA likely to grant partial waivers from US biofuel laws for 2018 -sources > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-25 palm oil export data on Mar 25. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-25 palm oil export data on Mar 25. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-25 palm oil export data on Mar 25.
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
— OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
— SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures — 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades — OILS/E