* Malaysian palm oil futures fell for a seventh consecutive session on Thursday to a three-month low, as concerns over slowing demand and rising production dragged down the market. POI/
* Chicago Board of Trade wheat futures rallied on Thursday for the second time in three days, hitting their highest in more than a week as investors scrambled to unwind short positions, traders said. GRA/
* Oil prices steadied on Thursday after hitting 2019 highs as OPEC built its case to extend its production cut program past June while lowering its forecast for crude demand. O/R
* A gauge of global equity markets traded little changed on Thursday as European shares rose ahead of new voting that backed a Brexit delay and bolstered the dollar, while Wall Street meandered on uncertainty over U.S.-China trade talks. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > China makes major U.S. pork purchase despite steep import tariffs, as hog virus > Fearing new oil glut, OPEC builds case for keeping supply cuts > SPECIAL REPORT-How Russia sank billions of dollars into Venezuela quicksand > Why U.S. growers are betting the farm on soybeans amid China trade war > India to buy 12 pct less Iran oil in April vs March- sources DATA/EVENTS > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-15 palm oil export data on Mar 15. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-15 palm oil export data on Mar 15. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-15 palm oil export data on Mar 15.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0026 GMT Contract
Month Last Chang
MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN MAY9
CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
MAR9 522.0 -5.40 520.60
MAR9 765.1 -1.05
7330 NYMEX CRUDE
APR9 58.55 -0.06
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
— OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
— SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures — 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades — OILS/E