* Malaysian palm oil futures recorded a fifth straight day of losses on Thursday, hitting their lowest in two months, as exports weakened and inventories remained high. POI/
* U.S. soybean prices fell on Thursday despite stronger-than-expected export sales as investors worried that an eagerly awaited trade deal between Washington and Beijing remained elusive. GRA/
* Brent oil fell while U.S. crude futures steadied on Thursday as U.S.-China trade tensions persisted, both Chinese and Indian economies showed signs of slowing and news of surging U.S. production undermined OPEC-led output curbs. O/R
* Global equities markets fell on Thursday as weak Chinese economic data and mixed messages on the progress of trade talks between China and the United States weighed on investor sentiment. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > U.S. wins WTO ruling on Chinese grains; decision also affect India > USDA’s outlook for U.S. soybeans might be too hopeful -Braun > Strikes costing French oilseed group Saipol half a million euros a day > Singapore’s Olam says to expand ‘crown jewel’ cocoa business, Q4 profit drops > Brent eases as trade talks drag, China’s economy shows weakness > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-10 palm oil export data on Mar 11. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-10 palm oil export data on Mar 11. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Mar 1-10 palm oil export data on Mar 11.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0034 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
237138 CHINA SOYOIL
254670 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
2025 INDIA SOYOIL
17290 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
— OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
— SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures — 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades — OILS/E