* Malaysian palm oil futures fell to a one-month low on Wednesday with traders expecting a slower than forecast decline in February output. POI/
* Chicago Board of Trade wheat futures plunged yet again on Wednesday as traders fretted over lagging U.S. exports despite them being competitively priced in the global market. GRA/
* Crude prices rose more than 1 percent on Wednesday to their highest level this year on hopes that oil markets will balance later this year, helped by output cuts from top producers as well as U.S. sanctions on OPEC members Iran and Venezuela. O/R
* An index of stocks across the globe hit a more than four-month high on Wednesday on hopes for progress in trade talks between the United States and China, and a supportive backdrop from major central banks also helped push risk assets higher. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > U.S.-China trade war rattles agribusinesses, especially Bunge > Iraq yet to approve Russian wheat imports -trade minister > China confirms African swine fever hits Shandong province as national outbreak spreads > Egypt’s GASC says buys 360,000 tonnes of wheat in purchase tender > EXCLUSIVE-Kinder Morgan to expand Chicago ethanol hub to calm glut concerns -sources > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-25 palm oil export data on Feb 25. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-25 palm oil export data on Feb 25. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-25 palm oil export data on Feb 25.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0045 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
144948 CHINA SOYOIL
132882 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
1163 INDIA SOYOIL
11230 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
— OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
— SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures — 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades — OILS/E