* Malaysian palm oil futures reversed earlier gains to fall over 1 percent in evening trade on Tuesday, as output declines remained slower than in previous years and stocks in key buying markets stayed high. POI/
* Chicago Board of Trade grain and soybean futures all soured on Tuesday as U.S. wheat sellers failed to nab any export sales and traders waited impatiently for news on the latest of talks on the U.S.-China trade war. GRA/
* Oil prices hovered near 2019 highs on Wednesday, supported by OPEC-led supply cuts and U.S. sanctions on Iran and Venezuela, but capped by soaring U.S. production and expectations of an economic slowdown. O/R
* Gold prices rose to a 10-month high on Tuesday as concerns over a global economic slowdown spurred a safe-haven bid and were also supported by a weaker U.S. dollar, which fell on optimism for a breakthrough in U.S.-China trade talks. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > Republican backlash against Trump EPA pick fueled by ‘biofuel reset’ > Egypt’s GASC seeks wheat for April 5-15 shipment > Vietnam confirms first African swine fever cases on three farms > Global dairy prices rise for sixth time in a row, pointing to ongoing recovery > China to expand agriculture reforms to bolster rural economy > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-20 palm oil export data on Feb 20. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-20 palm oil export data on Feb 20. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-20 palm oil export data on Feb 20.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0052 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
257802 CHINA SOYOIL
150620 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
846 INDIA SOYOIL
1980 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
— OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
— SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures — 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades — OILS/E