The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets.
* Malaysian palm oil futures fell over 1 percent on Friday, recording a fifth session of declines in six, tracking weakness in soyoil on the U.S. Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT). POI/
* U.S. wheat futures fell to multimonth lows on Friday, despite broad strength in commodity and equity markets as grain traders monitored bearish technical signals as well as falling prices in the global cash wheat market. GRA/
* Oil prices rose more than 2 percent to their highest this year on Friday after an outage at Saudi Arabia’s offshore oilfield boosted expectations for tightening supply, while progressing U.S.-Sino trade talks strengthened demand sentiment. O/R
* Asian share markets firmed on Monday as investors dared to hope for both progress at Sino-U.S. trade talks in Washington this week and more policy stimulus from major central banks. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > China soybean traders dismiss market jitters over U.S. cancellations > Global commodity traders to monitor deforestation in Brazil’s savannah > Brazil prosecutor seeks BRF food fraud case files from ag ministry > Drought, pests could force India to grant duty-free corn imports > France suggests glyphosate exit could be even slower than planned > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-20 palm oil export data on Feb 20. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-20 palm oil export data on Feb 20. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia’s Feb 1-20 palm oil export data on Feb 20.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0047 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
124490 CHINA SOYOIL
65294 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
1135 INDIA SOYOIL
2480 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
— OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
— SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures — 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades — OILS/E